Monday, 10 September 2012

The Suitcase Kid.

Snapshot 14.

I simply cannot believe I’m back into work on Monday!

It’s taken long enough to come around, but now it’s crunch time I’m second guessing myself. Thinking all the time “Am I ready for this ‘living out of a suitcase life’ again?” And I know what the answer is….

HELL YEAH I’M READY. 

Touring theatre. Many people hate it, as it’s not much of a ‘life’. There’s no stability, no feeling of ‘going home after work’… You’re kind of living your life very much ‘up in the air’ and you never know where you’re going to be travelling to next. But at the moment touring theatre is my life and has been for quite some time & in the big wide acting world it’s really all I know.

And you know what? I LOVE IT! Hehe.

Oh! Before I pop off, here’s a lovely little quote that’s really inspired me lately:

If we discover a desire within us that nothing this world can satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world” – C.S. Lewis

Peace & Love.
Ginny x 

No comments:

Post a Comment