Saturday, 3 March 2012

Dude, where's my boyfriend?

Snapshot 9

So I’ve been extremely lucky this week as I’ve had my amazing boyfriend to stay. It’s been nice to finally see each other, if only for a week. As on the 17th February it was our 4 year anniversary and not only that but I missed him a huge amount since the last time I saw him was New Year. So we got to celebrate our anniversary with a day out and a lovely meal together, which was sweet. Then I’m going to see him later this month as it’s his birthday! Yes. I know. 4 years together and we’re still visiting each other. Oh the joys of having no money! Flat soon please? Anyone? XD 

I must admit. It’s hard. Living far away from each other and not being able to see each other as much as both of us would like. But I’m sure we’re not the only ones feeling the same way. I can understand, it can be heartbreaking at times. Especially since me and my boyfriend have previously lived together at university and to go from that to not living with each other at all. It’s awful… Eugh.

But…Got to keep positive!! Yes. You can’t keep thinking negatively, it’s a waste of time and energy and it won’t help at the end of the day. So for all you couple’s away from your partners, it’s ok.

It’s weird writing all that with my boyfriend beside me… O.O

Well, apart from that! I’ve got a few other updates. Found a couple of jobs to apply for, this is always good! Finally got a space on Spotlight (which is the big books for actors to be featured on i.e. people like Judi Dench are on there), so hopefully that’ll help me get some potential auditions, fingers crossed! And also, I saw The Muppet’s at the cinema not so long ago and for any Muppet’s fan it is a must! Although none of the Henson family were involved it was certainly done well and with justice! Check out the songs, they’re fantastic!   

Peace & Love.
Ginny x

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you don't live with each other anymore. That's got to be hard. I admire that you are able to keep your relationship going and visit. I had a long distance relationship once and it was just too hard.

    ReplyDelete