Tuesday, 20 March 2012

The Day Of Mothering.

Snapshot 10.

I do sincerely hope all you lovely mother’s out there had a wonderful day and that your families spoilt you rotten hehe.

I also hope my beautiful mum had a lovely day too!

She’s fantastic she is. Her support is completely second to none; she is always the one pushing me to do better because she just knows that I can do it. She has that wonderful sense that all mothers seem to have when they just know that something is wrong too XD. She always and I mean always puts others before herself. And I know a lot of people say this about their own mum and I’m absolutely no exception… My mum really is my best friend.

I could talk about her until the cows come home, I really could!
She’s amazing.

But anyway, I bought her a lovely (if I do say so myself! Haha) bunch of flowers and a necklace. Then thought I’d love to make my mum a mother’s day cake! …. Well my mum and I ended up making the cake together, which was lovely as it was nice to have that quality time making something together. Which we haven’t done in years!

However….. The mixer broke…. Well it started smoking and burnt out. But all in all, a lovely experience together XD. It was interesting!   

Here’s the joint effort, strawberry and vanilla mother’s day cake. 

Yummy!


Peace & Love.
Ginny x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely and wonderful things you said. They are undeserved, as I only do the things I do because I love you and want the best for you..always.

    I'll always be your rock and the little voice in your head telling you 'you can do it'. I love you loads my daughter, my friend!
    Mumsy XXX

    ReplyDelete