Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Take a picture, maybe it'll last longer!

Snapshot 8.

HALLELUYAH!!

I finally have them, after a good couple of weeks debating over 90 pictures I have my final 5 headshots. Here’s hoping these will up my game a little bit in getting a job! Hope you all like them. I’m really pleased with them and I’m proud at how the photographer has been able to capture my different looks.






 















[All copyright goes to John Nichols Photography]



But please, I would love some feedback! What d’ya think?

Peace & Love.
Ginny x

2 comments:

  1. I hope this comes across correctly; you have a very versatile face, cute and serious (pictures 1 &5) is hard to do but you've managed it! My personal favorite is the middle picture. I really enjoy your blog by the way, glad to have found it!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you sweetie!! What lovely feedback! Thank you so much for your kind words & I'm enjoying reading your blog too hehe!

    Peace,
    Ginny x

    ReplyDelete