Thursday, 2 February 2012

Headshots, Shoulders, Knees & Toes...

Snapshot 6.

It’s all been about preparing myself, this week. Basically, I’m getting some professional photographs taken tomorrow, to help boost my acting career. Not only that, but the last time I had some photos taken it was 2010! You forget how much you change in a year; even if it’s just slightly cutting your hair in a different way- you must keep updating your headshots. This is because when we send someone a headshot for a job, they expect to see that person standing in front of them and if you show up to an audition looking different to that photo the client is going to be like “WTF!?”.

So all in all, they’re really important.

So tomorrow I shall be going to the John Nichols Studio in Manchester to have my headshots taken. I must admit I’m really excited, if not a little nervous that my Mumsy is coming a long as it’s the first time she’ll see me interact with a client and essentially ‘do my job’ haha. But I’m looking forward to seeing the results! And no doubt will post a couple on here!

On another note…

I don’t know if it’s just me, but is anyone really struggling to go shopping for clothes at the moment? I just cannot seem to find anything I like! It’s that typical in between season feeling I’m getting, I cannot wait till the spring pastels come flooding in!  I really need it after giving half of my wardrobe to charity >_<. However, one thing that made me extremely happy was the cute offer on Barry M products in Boots! If you spend over £6 you get this extremely lush red colour lip-gloss, which is worth about £5! Bargain, eh?

 You can see how well the red colour shows, and the shine on the gloss is fab! 
Also tastes pretty nice too XD.

My purchases that allowed me to buy the lip-gloss, 
I bought nail varnishes 'Raspberry' & 'Lemon Ice Cream' yummy! ^.^

So go and nab this deal while you can!

Peace & Love.
Ginny x

No comments:

Post a Comment