Sunday, 29 January 2012

The Beach.

Snapshot 5.


I haven’t updated in a while, I do apologise! 

I’ve really been meaning too, but time has just escaped me recently… But here we go again!! A lot has been happening recently, with a family member in hospital (they’re fine, they are just waiting to come home now ^.^), plus I’ve not been feeling too great and thus my blogging has gone a little downhill. But I’m back with a vengeance!

Ok, so to keep you updated… I’ve been feeling a bit down with myself lately and I’m not a sad person (at all!); it’s just with searching for work and not getting any replies, it’s easy to just start second guessing yourself. You know, things like “is this the right career for me?”, “am I actually good enough?” and the doubt then just buries itself deeper. Then the crying starts. I’ve just been one big emotional mess! Luckily my amazing mum, (mumsy as I like to call her) has been on hand to give me huge hug and to keep telling me to “keep the faith”. I’ll never get sick of her saying that! As it does the trick. She definitely has the power to snap me out of whatever soul destroying mood I’m in XD, that’s for sure.

But before that wee meltdown occurred I was going to create a snapshot about a day I had a week or so ago, which was about the beach.

I do adore the beach. It’s just such a beautiful place to be. It’s all natural, and every time the tide comes in & washes everything back to sea. It’s as if everything is forgotten and life starts again. I had a lovely tranquil day just taking photographs while my Mumsy was running an errand- it helps pass the time doesn’t it? And what a place to spend it! I even got approached by lovely old man who was very interested in what I was doing and happened to be a photographer himself. He then went on to show me his fabulous camera… I was a little bit jealous. I’m not going to lie! But all in all I had a lovely walk and to be honest I could have done with that little peaceful venture this week with everything that’s been going on in my little head.   

Here’s a sneak peak at some of the photos I took….






My beach my not be the most attractive at times. But you cannot deny, it has charm.



Last little note to self: When emotions are extremely high. Do not watch the last episode in the second series of BBC’s Sherlock, as you may cry like a little girl, eugh. Not good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment