Thursday, 12 January 2012

The first of many...

Greetings bloggers ^.^.

So here it is... I’m Ginny Quinn. I’m a struggling actor from North Yorkshire…. Ok, so I haven’t been struggling for very long. But I’m in desperate need of a job right now. Mainly because I don’t like sitting on my bum for too long! I graduated from University with a [BA] Hons Degree in Acting in 2010 & I was with a children’s touring theatre company that travelling across the UK performing to primary schools. I’ve done 3 tours with them and have decided that’s enough. I need a new venture. Otherwise, if you stay with one acting company- how are you supposed to broaden your knowledge of what we know as ‘The Craft?’ & further your experience?

So… Now that you’re up to speed on my little life, I’m basically starting up this blog to give me something to do XD! I have way too much time on my hands (as my parents keep reinstating) while I wait for an acting job to pop up that I’m suitable for- so I’m going to blog my way to the top (if that’s even possible)!

Any other actors out there struggling at the moment too? I’d love to here from you. How do you pass the time?

Peace & Love.
Ginny x  

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is a great way to keep you busy. I started my blog in the same situation. I was an actress and decided to go to film school. I am now looking for a job in production :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you for the kind words ^.^. That's so awesome! What kind of production job are you interested in? Yeah, I'm also looking to fulfill my time with baking & crocheting too XD. Ahhh, the lives of struggling people in 'the industry'.

    Ginny x

    ReplyDelete